Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(2) The legal person responsible in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
14050 Berlin, Germany
(see imprint TERCENUM AG).
You can contact our data protection officer at the
The data protection officer
or by e-mail at : email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, your name, your telephone number) are processed by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete this data after processing is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal retention periods. By sending us an e-mail, you provide us with your consent to this processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 section 1 sub a GDPR. If you entrust us by e-mail or if we conclude a contract in this way, the legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit b) GDPR.
(4) Our contact form is SSL-encrypted.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not send us any information by e-mail or through the contact form, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 section 1 sub f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (which page is requested)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each exchange between our website and your browser
- Website that you visited immediately before visiting our website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) We use external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
Section 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the legality of our processing of your personal data after you have issued it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base our processing of your personal data on a legitimate interest, you may object to the processing. This is applicable if our processing is not based on your consent and is not necessary for entering into or executing a contract between us. If you decide to object, we will first ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as before. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or inform you of our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
Section 5 Web analysis by AWStats
(1) In order to evaluate our website statistically, we use the program AWStats. Through the statistics obtained with AWStats, we can improve our site and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis is Article 6 section 1 sub f GDPR. AWStats evaluates log files that our web server generates based on visitor requests. The program does not use cookie files for evaluation. For statistical analysis, IP addresses are first anonymized and then evaluated. This data is not merged with other data sources. A transfer to third parties does not take place. The data will also be overwritten after a statistical evaluation and deleted after 7 days at the latest. Unlike other statistical programs, AWStats does not transmit data to a foreign server. The program is installed on the TERCENUM web server, which is located in Germany.
(2) The AWStats program is an open source project. For more information on data protection, see https://www.awstats.org.
Section 6 Google fonts
We use the external fonts of Google Fonts. When you visit our website, the required fonts are loaded into your browser cache to display the text and fonts on our website correctly.
Since we have installed Google Fonts locally on the TERCENUM server, no personal data will be forwarded to Google or other third parties.
The legal basis is Article 6 section 1 sub f GDPR (with our justified interest being the technical presentation and operation of our website).